Liquid Egg Product put me up to this.
1. Post these rules before you give your facts.
2. List 8 random facts about yourself.
3. At the end of your post, choose (tag) 8 people and list their names, linking to them.
4. Leave a comment on their blog to let them know they’ve been tagged.
Random facts about me:
1. I was in an opera. I played the silent altar/firepit boy in Aida in Memphis in about 1977. I appeared onstage wearing a loincloth, white body paint, purple eye shadow and a curly black wig. I accidentally went onstage during the intermission.
2. I studied fencing with one of the US Olympic Team coaches.
3. In spite of my texture issues and hinky food limitations, the only thing I’ve ever, um, ejected (for reasons other than illness) was broccoli.
4. I have lived in: North Dakota (Fargo), Tennessee (Memphis), Texas (Houston), Kentucky (Fort Thomas), North Carolina (Chapel Hill, Durham, Cary), and Massachusetts (Framingham, Sudbury, Ashland, Marlboro, Medfield, Medway). And Germany (Nuremberg) for five weeks, if that counts.
5. I earned a minor in History but because I was a double major in Linguistics and German, they wouldn’t recognize the minor. So I added it to my diploma with a Sharpie.
6. I’ve never smoked pot or eaten an artichoke. But I have jumped out of an airplane.
7. When I was a wee tot, I had to wear leg braces to straighten out my lower legs.
8. I’ve been in most of the prisons in eastern Mass.
The 8 Random Facts About Me game is much more fun if you omit or embellish key details.